Mini Alkaline Battery Recharger With Short Circuit Protection
Types of batteries supported:
Alkaline (previously non-rechargeable)
RAM (rechargeable Alkaline Manganese)
Ni-CAD (Nickel Cadmium)
Ni-MH (Nickel Metal Hydride)
Battery Sizes Supported:
AAA, AA,C,N,D,9V batteries
1. The ABL602 has an easy to use, sliding spring loaded negative
pole which makes inserting any type battery a breeze.
2. The ABL6012can charge up to 4 batteries at a time.
3. With LCD and 8 bit microprocessor, employing advanced RISC
architecture with integrated analogue-digital and converters and
multi-channels high speed input/output ports controlling the whole
charge in real time. For complete intelligently controlled charging
4. Individual maximum timer control for overcharge protection.
5. Has both LED and LCD display so the status of each battery's charge cycle can be easily seen.
6. Recharges batteries in SINGLE or Group as the ABL601
microprocessor monitors each charging bay individually.
7. Fully capable as a fast charger for rechargeable batteries like Ni-MH and Ni-Cad.
8. It also reconditions ALKALINE batteries which were previously non-rechargeable. When your alkaline batteries are flat, don't throw them out.
Choose the alkaline setting and in 24 hours they will be ready to
|Battery Type||Battery size||Battery capacity||Charge time|
|9V block||200mAh||7 Hours|
Make it's possible to charging the non-rechargeable and rechargeable batteries.
1. Save money by recharging regular batteries up to ten times
2. Recharges Ni-MH, Ni-Cad, and RAM battery types
3. Five charging bays adapt to different battery types
4. Charges five batteries and two mobile devices at the same time
• ALKALINE battery protection.
• Faulty battery protection.
• Overcharge protection.
• Short circuit protection.
• Wrong polarity protection.
• Negative delta voltage protection.
• Zero delta voltage protection.
• Timer protection.
• High temperature protection.
-Save money by recharging batteries and safely extending their
-Keep batteries fresh and ready to provide power
-Lower the amount of batteries entering landfills and their impact
on our environment.